Afghan Biographies

Khaki Jabbar District Kabul Province

Name Khaki Jabbar District Kabul Province
Ethnic backgr.
Date of birth
Function/Grade District Chief District Police Chief
History and Biodata

District Chief:
Sulaiman (20181003)

Khak-e-Jabbar District Police Chief:
Col Fahim (20080412)
Ahmed Jan Ghorzang (20120613)
Mohammad Idres Yadgari
Mohammad Edris Yadgari (20180715, 20181003)
Deputy police commander for Khak-e-Jabar district:
Noor Rahman Haqpal (20180724)

Khaki Jabar District is a mountainous district situated in the southeastern part of Kabul Province. The district headquarters is Khak-i Jabbar village, which is located in the central part of the district. The overwhelmingly majority of the population are Pashtuns (at 60%), while the remaining 40% are ethnic Tajiks


Last Modified 2018-10-03
Established 2018-07-24