|History and Biodata
Speaker Chairman Meshrano Jirga Senate Upper House:
Fazal Hadi Muslimyar Fazel Moslimyar (20110205)
Chairman of upper house secretary:
Mohammad Kazim Malwan Kazem (20110208)
12 Heads of Commissions / Deputies and Secretaries (all of 20110205):
1. Commission to cultural, education and higher education:
Mawlawi Mahmoud Danishjo elected as president, Mir Hamidullah Munib as deputy and Mawlawi Habibul Rahman as secretary
2. Commission for international affairs:
Arifullah Pashtun was elected as head, Sayed Farukh Shah Janab as deputy and Mohammad Yunus Takhari were elected as secretary.
3. Commission for national economy, finance and budget:
Mawlawi Abdul Wahab Irfan Orfan was elected as head, Engineer Mohammad Din Deen Hamdard as deputy and Sayed Mohammad Sayedi as secretary.
4. Commission for legislative, justice and judiciary:
Mawlawi Ghulam Muhayuddin Munsif was elected as head. Hafiz Abdul Qayum Qayoom as deputy and Hajji Abdullah as secretary.
5. Commission for public welfare and environment:
Abdul Hanan Haqyoon Henan Haq Ween was elected as head, Bashir Samim as deputy and Khaliqdad Blaghi Balaghi as secretary.
6. Commission for telecommunication and communication:
Ahmad Jawed Rauf was elected as head, Gulalai Akbari as deputy and Sayed Assadullah Jafari as secretary.
7. Commission for hearing complaints:
Dr. Zalmai Zabuli was elected as head, Gul Ahmad Zami as deputy and Abdul Satar Afat as secretary.
8. Commission for provincial councils, immunity and privileges:
Hajji Mukaram Khan Nasiri was elected as head, Sayed Mohammad Khalid as deputy and Mawan Ahmad as secretary.
9. Commission for disabled, martyrs families and refugees:
Sayed Mohammad Nasiri was elected as chief, Hajji Sayed Aqa Hussain Hashimi as deputy and Halia Achakzai as secretary.
10. Commission for frontiers and tribal affairs:
Bai Mirdad Quini was elected as head, Saleh Mohammad Pawlawan as deputy and Shahnaz Ghousi as secretary.
11. Commission defense, internal security and sovereignty:
Mrs. Ruoh Gul Khairzad elected as head.
12. Commission for women affairs and civil rights:
Bebe Bibi Hajji Khair-u-Nisa was elected as head.